Sigmar have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Logistics Administrator to work with our market-leading client in Cork. This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary and excellent working conditions.
The successful candidate will work as part of a busy logistics team. You will be an organised, deadline driven, team player who enjoys working in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with vendors
- Coordination of transport
- Ensuring all import/ export documentation is accurate and compliant
- Acting as point of contact with clearance agents
- Ensuring import licenses are present and compliant
- Acting as first point of contact for customer queries and issues
- Managing and processing all invoices
Experience & Skills Required:
- Degree qualified
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience within an office based role or direct experience working within transport/ logistics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, tight deadline environment
- Must be able to prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- High level of proficiency using MS Office Suite
For more information or to apply for this position, email your CV to email@example.com or call Rebecca on 021-4847137
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.