Job title: HR Operations Analyst
Contract type/duration: Fixed term contract for 11 months
Reporting into: HR Manager
Job location: Co Galway (East side of Galway)
This opportunity is based within a HR team that together delivers excellence in the areas of Recruitment and Retention; Learning and Development, Performance Management; Employee Engagement & Communications; Health, Safety & Wellbeing and Risk Management.
The ideal applicant will have strong IT skills, Time and Leave Management, Core HR, Payroll input for HR, probation and increment processing as well as booking and evaluating Learning and Development.
Areas of responsibility and delivery:
- Coordinate Learning & Development Programme– including the booking of training / coaching / workshops, evaluation, return of investment reporting, tracking and reporting of investment in L&D, supporting Career Days etc.
- Support the delivery of HR related projects and the continuing development of HR services.
- Assist with the management and delivery of the Performance Management & Development System & Programme, supporting staff and managers to pro-actively manage performance ensuring KRA’s are reflective of Strategic goals, new mission, vision and values.
- Input and process H.R. payroll on a monthly basis using CORE MIS.
- Processing of increments and probations in line with MI policies and procedures.
- Produce H.R. metrics and reports as required to support statutory reporting deadlines and decision making.
- Coordinating the time logging and leave management for the Organisation.
- Manage the Recruitment & Selection activity for designated positions in line with employment / equality legislation.
- H.R. budget tracking and reporting, keeping H.R. manager updated on current status and future planned spending.
- Assist with the 2019 review of HR Policies & Procedures, the Staff Handbook, H.R. Operating Manual etc
Essential Skills & Experience needed
Educated at least to degree level in a Human Resources or a related subject.
Chartered CIPD membership – current and at least to MCIP.
A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in an H.R. role to include coordinating Learning & Development and H.R. operations that involves the use of electronic Management Information Systems.
High levels of computer literacy to include CORE Management Information System or similar (CORE HR, Payroll & Pensions), MS Office.
Strong knowledge and understanding of Irish employment law and current HR related legislation and practices.
A demonstrated ability to build professional relationships and networks.
Track record of successfully coordinating competency based recruitment and selection campaigns through the full cycle.
Demonstrated experience in Performance Management and Learning & Development / Continuous Professional Development activities.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at email@example.com
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.