Billing Analyst 35K
My client, a successsful Legal Firm based in Dublin City Centre, is currently looking for a strong candidate to join their busy Accounts Department. This position will cover all areas of the Billing Department so requires an enthusiastic individual with an ability to work under pressure in a dynamic team environment.
- Assisting the team in the accurate and timely entry of invoices.
- Setting up of new clients, ensuring that correct procedures are followed and that all required information is complete.
- Handling of audit queries received.
- The production of monthly and quarterly reports as required by management and clients, providing input on how to effectively manage these reports going forward.
- Ensuring that conflict searches are handled and replied to in an efficient manner.
- Maintaining client accounts – transferring time and outlay, updating billing information and closing files on the system.
- Third level qualification in a business related discipline or have strong previous experience in an accounts department.
- Previous billing experience in a similar role; working with an automated billing and cost system is essential.
- Proven ability in the use of PC application packages – Excel, Word.
To apply for this Billing Analyst role in Dublin City Centre, contact in confidence Sirina McKeogh in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4659 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.