My client a Munster based Engineering firm urgently require 2 Controls Engineers.
Are you looking for careeer development ?
Do you enjoy working in a team and problem solving ?
Is learning new programming methodologies of interest to you ?
Some (not all) of the requirements I need are listed below .
- He/she must have expertise to develop, troubleshoot & validate systems in a compliant manner.
- Knowledge of PLC logic & programming with ideally one (or more ) of :
- Allen Bradley, Siemens S7, Omron, Modicon, B&R and Mitsubishi.
- Programming and configuration skills in Wonderware et al
- Exposure to (Distributed Control Systems) & Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Manage the specification, development & installation & validation of projects.
- Knowledge of C/C++/C#, VB, SQL, Java
What you'll need !
- A relevant Engineering (or equivilant Degree ).
- At least 2 years experience within pharma/biotech or other regulated manufacturing.
Call me on 021-4315770 and.or mail me a CV email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.