My Client a Cork based company require a Logistics Administrator.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager .
Key duties will include ( but not limited to) :
Dealing with suppliers, organising transport
- Dealing with clearance agents, handling import licences.
- Accepting & processing Import / Export and Cross Trade bookings.
- Master airway bills, house airway bills, bills of lading.
- Expereinced with invoicing, expereince with phone/E-Mail/Fax
- Manage Import & Export customs documents & issue quotations.
- Monitor all shipments, responsible for all invoicing & filing
- Troubleshooting : Exposure to resolution of operational problems.
- Minimum of NFQ Level 7 Diploma in Logistics essential from UCC / CIT etc..
- A mimimum of 2 years' previous experience in export logistics.
- Expereince in Cross Trade an advantage.
- Food industry knowledge a distinct advantage.
- Proven problem solving & organisational skills.
- Excellent communication/telephone skills.
- Strong admin and customer service skills.
- Fully PC literate.
An excellent salary and career development opportunity.
For details don't delay get in touch !
Please E-Mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.