Accountancy/Business Graduate Role 35K
My client, based in Dublin City Centre, is looking for a full-time Accounts Receivable/Renewals specialist who knows how to communicate with sales representatives, and make billing a blast for clients. If you are a recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in a finance-related field, this could be the job you’ve been dreaming of.
- Assist in billing all sales, both new deals and renewing contracts.
- Work collaboratively with high-energy sales representatives who close deals all day, every single day.
- Respond authoritatively to client requests on time.
- Make following up on past due payments a bonding experience with clients.
- Work together with Client Success team to ensure the happiness and longevity of existing client base.
- Provide periodic cash flow updates, renewal rates, and other key performance indicators to senior management.
- A minimum grade of 2.1 in an Accounting, Business or Finance-related degree.
To apply for this Graduate role in Dublin City Centre, contact in confidence Sirina McKeogh in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4659 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.