My client a company in the Limerick area require a Senior Controls Engineer.
The candidiate will support the business to drive growth and profitability
Are you passionate customer satisfaction & safety record across multiple industries ?
Key duties/skills required for this role include (but not limited to) :
- Lead & perform system upgrades, preventative maintenance work and/or corrective activities.
- Lead small to medium size teams in the delivery of commitments to customers.
- Produces and/or approves design documents for projects
- Provides technical leadership, support and expertise to the Engineering Services Team.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts / solutions to internal & external customers.
- Understands customer requirements & prepare Scope of Work (SOW) / RFQ as needed.
- The design, development & implementation of integrated, automated manufacturing systems.
- Lead multi-disciplined, cross-functional teams to deliver stated project objectives .
- Improve & maintain machinery control, & supervisory/data acquisition & other automation platforms .
- Investigates & eliminates automation improvements & control systems failures.
- Equipment installation and validations including instrumentation & code change.
- Experience/konowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 standards highly desirable.
- Advanced training in the following desirable :
- PLC platforms including Allen Bradley, WonderWare, VB.Net Programming, C/C++, SQL, etc..
- At least 2 years' experience in a GMP compliant environment.
- Full clean drivers licence.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Computer Science .
- Excellent communications skills & an effective mentor.
An excelllent salary and benefits package is on offer.
Interested ? Please get in touch and send in a CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.