Mortgages Services Team Leader Permanent Dublin 6
Salary 50 to 60k +Bonus DOE
The Customer Services Team Leader is responsible for assisting the Customer Services Manager in managing all office and customer services issues to a high level of performance, specifically by driving and managing the Team’s performance.
He/she plays a lead role in managing and driving compliance and regulatory requirements within the Team.
- Acting as an expert and knowledge focal point for Team members in the area of mortgage operations, (e.g. interest calculations, re-working accounts, rate changes, arrears calculation, TRS, ICB, direct debits etc.); internal procedures and Central Bank compliance.
- Assisting with the management and resolution of complaints including those escalated to the Financial Services & Pensions Ombudsman (FSPO) and ensuring all deadlines are achieved.
- Working with the team to ensure MARP appeals are actioned on time.
- Working with the team to ensure insurance cover is in place where required.
- Proven experience in team coaching and performance management within a mortgage or lending environment.
- 3 years’ experience at this level is desirable. Where candidates have Team Lead experience within banking, their experience with mortgage products must be significant.
- Experience working in a busy target driven environment within the Financial Services Industry.
- Experience of managing Customer Complaints and MARP Appeals is an advantage.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.