Client Relationship Manager
Excellent City Centre Location
Salary up to 70k (might be negotiable)
A well-known Asset Servicing organisation based in an excellent location in Dublin City Center, specialising in Irish and none-Irish domicile funds, is looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join their team. You will only report to the Head of Relationship Management.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients ensuring a high quality professional services to these clients.
- Attend Client and Board meetings;
- Assist Clients launch new funds and / or services;
- Participate in ‘ad-hoc’ projects;
Ideal Candidate will have:
- 7+ years’ experience in Fund Administration;
- Experience in attending Client and Board meetings;
- Knowledge of current regulatory developments affecting the Funds industry;
Desired (not essential) Requirements:
- Project Management experience;
- Fluency in French;
To apply please send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633 to discuss your suitability.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.