Credit Controller | 33K
My client, based in West Dublin is recruiting for a credit controller to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years credit control experience and have worked in an SME.
- Business to Business collection experience of all due receivables
- Looking after approximately 300 - 500 accounts ranging in value.
- The role will involve chasing aged debt, producing stop lists, posting payments to account and other general admin tasks as required.
- Monitor & action daily , all orders on credit hold
- Attain all monthly KPI targets including cash collection efficiency & DSO.
- 2 - 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role in a relevant sector.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel.
To apply for this Credit Controller job in West Dublin, contact in confidence Graham Crone in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.