International Recruiter – Global Projects
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced EMEA recruiter to join a leading recruitment group and establish a new division.
You will work on the coalface of the rapidly changing talent solution business, delivering innovative services to iconic brands and a wide portfolio of recruitment solutions to FDI start-ups, MNC ramp ups and international expansions. We aid some of the fastest growing companies in the world from here in Ireland.
Due to recent exciting changes within the group, Sigmar are looking for career driven professionals to join our delivery team and manage complex and challenging projects.
You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and high performing team, receive excellent training whilst working with some of our most prestigious international clients.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy for your region
- Build and develop relationships with guaranteed PSL clients, being an effective Account Manager and demonstrating a hunger to develop your own accounts - including cold calling, networking & client meetings
- Network with department managers and peers to efficiently introduce Sigmar’s international arm
- Negotiate terms of business and legal contracts in each region
- Account Manage all clients to ensure the highest level of visibility and professionalism at all times
- Carryout out complex searches both nationally and internationally
- Manage candidates from mid to senior level in their career, MD to CEO
- Collaborate with global peers on international projects to ensure delivery in your region
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- 2+ successful years’ experience in recruitment in one or more of the following markets, UK/France/Germany/Italy/Spain or US
- Fluency in English
- Preferable additional fluency in either French, German, or Italian
- Adept communication and interpersonal skills
- Be polished and professional, used to holding their own in meetings
- Solid business acumen
- Strong decision-making skills
- Results driven with ambition and drive to succeed
- High energy and tenacity
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Opportunity to build your own division
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Travel to regional/International office and client sites
- Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running and golf
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard
- Healthy work-life balance
The is a new opportunity and we are hoping to consider suitable candidates immediately
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.