My East Cork based client has a role available as a Finance Assistant available for suitable applicants.
This is a permanent opportunity with many benefits including a fantastic company culture, strong work-life balance, pension, healthcare, life assurance and many more!
Your role would be to manage the purchase to pay process for any customer payments.
Your day to day duties would include but not be limited too:
- Vendor creation and management
- PO creation and maintenance
- Tracking trial budget vs POs created to ensure an appropriate split of the trial budget across sites based on the patient enrolment numbers
- Issue resolution related to rejected invoices
- Vendor follow up where invoices have not been received
- Understand and comply with procurement, legal and financial requirements and procedures
- 2-3 years’ experience in Purchase-to-Pay or Accounts Receivable
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English (Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Polish)
To find out more about this role please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to email@example.com to be considered
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.