Looking for an assistant QC Manager for Dublin 15 based pharmaceutical client. If you have an experience in API and have managed a team of at least 3 people then I'd like to hear from you
Some of the Stuff You'll Do in the Job
- Planning, Organisation, Control, Documentation and Approval of all Quality Control activities on site.
- Supervision of a team of analysts.
- Responsible for the testing and release of all raw/starting materials, in-process controls, intermediates and API Finished product and in addition to this providing Analytical Support to the Process Development Group.
- Managing all testing and subsequent documentation relating to process and cleaning validation activities on site.
- Liaising with Production and Warehouse in order to ensure effective inter departmental communications and to ensure the timely release of all raw materials, intermediates and finished APIs.
- Management and control of all Quality systems within the QC Lab. These include the analyst training programme, sampling, reference standard qualification, retaining of samples, analytical instrument qualification and maintenance/calibration.
- Managing technical transfers of new products to the QC Lab. This involves new analytical method implementation/verification/validation in accordance with predefined protocols.
- Experience in QC operations.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Ensure QC Compliance to GMP standards.
- Maintain smooth QC lab operation.
- BAckground experience in API pharmaceutical manufacturing
If you feel that your experience would suffice for this role - or if you'd like to inquire, please apply or email email@example.com, or even call to 01 4744 692.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.