Sigmar Recruitment has a great new job for BI Developer in Dublin City Centre with a Global Financial Services Company.
Design, develop and deploy BI/Data integration solutions including ETL and reports;
Implement solutions to integrate with various 3rd party tools – Qlik, Tableau;
Ensure solutions are robust and scalable;
Assist Business users and Data Insights team to access the data they require to produce ad-hoc reports and develop business insights
- Maintain awareness of concepts and industry best-practices in the area of Data Warehouse and BI
What you need to have:
- At least 2 years commercial experience in a Data Warehouse or Business Intelligence role;
- Strong SQL skills;
- ETL development using an enterprise ETL tool (SSIS etc);
- Proven ability to work with all levels of business users to gather their requirements and propose suitable solutions is key;
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- BSc in Computer Science or an equivalent;
- Familiarity with Microstrategy a distinct advantage
- performance related bonus
- generous pension contribution
- investment into further education
- free access to our onsite gym and fitness studio
To apply for this job or for more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +353 1 4744 686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.