Junior Accounts Payable 27K
My client, based in South Dublin, is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Accounts Payable Assistant who is committed to their work, and should be comfortable working in a fast paced, highly flexible environment.
- Receiving and seeking approval for all invoices.
- Processing and coding supplier invoices and employee expenses.
- Preparing and processing payments.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and dealing with supplier queries.
- Credit card statement processing and reconciliation.
- Assist in the preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Invoices filling and various administrative tasks.
- Assist in month-end reporting.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable position.
- Excellent Excel skills.
To apply for this Junior Accounts Payable role in South Dublin, contact in confidence Sirina McKeogh in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4659 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.