Sigmar Recruitment is currently recruiting CIP Qualified Litigation Claims Handlers to join one of Ireland's leading Liability Insurers in Dublin City Centre.
This job is initially being offered on a full-time 24-month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Claims Team Leader, the Litigation Claims Handler will be responsible for managing a complex portfolio of litigation claims.
The Litigation Claims Handler will proactively attend liability, pre-trial and settlement hearings. The Litigation Claims Handler will also liaise with legal teams and attend court hearings.
- Minimum CIP Qualified
- Experienced Litigation Handler with strong settlement skills
- Minimum 4 - 5 years' experience within the General Insurance space
- Expert technical knowledge of Employers Liability, Public Liability and Motor insurance
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
For more information on this position please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For similar vacancies please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.