Our Client provides depositary and custody services to Irish and Non-Irish collective investment schemes and is responsible for managing the funds to ensure that the funds are managed in compliance with regulatory requirements and the constitutional documents. To fulfil this requirement the Depositary liaises with Investment Managers, Global Custodians, Prime Brokers and Administrators on an ongoing basis.
For this hire we need an experienced, self-motivated individual who is goal orientated with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and within predetermined deadlines. The position reports to the Depositary Manager and is an opportunity for a suitable candidate to gain exposure to all areas of depositary and fund administration with a leading global service provider
If you have the following experience I would love to hear from you.
- 4+ years’ experience in funds administration and/or depositary focused on NAV preparation and/or performance of compliance reviews
- Experience with SunGard Invest one and Investier a distinct advantage;
- A third level business or finance degree or professional qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and manage time to maximize efficiency and to meet strict deadlines;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities;
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with excellent problem-solving skills;
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call me for a confidential chat on 4744628 – Denise O Hare
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.