A Growing International Corporate Services Company in Dublin have a Permanent Job Vacancy For a Senior SPV Accountant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Accountant with 2 years exposure to Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV’s). You will be joining a growing team of corporate services professionals who provide accounting services to a portfolio of clients.
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility for accounts preparation for a client portfolio and point of contact for all matters relating to the accounts;
- Contributing towards the setup of SPVs;
- Manage the day to day operations of the SPVs and following up with third parties, including investors and clients;
- Reviewing financial statements and consolidated accounts, and coordinating audits;
- Regulatory reports for client entities;
- Preparing VAT and PAYE returns for Revenue;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances;
- Key link between management and junior staff in regards to accounts production.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant either recently qualified or with PQE.
- A minimum of 2-3 years SPV accounting experience. This can be gained through audit or in a similar corporate accounting role.
- Strong client facing skills.
Salary for this role is up to €58,000 + a great benefits package.
If you are interested in finding out more about this job opportunity, please submit your CV or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.