Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a QA Document Control Specialist to work with our market-leading client in Cork. There is a permanent role and also a 23 month contract role available, both offering excellent salary and working environment.
Reporting to the Team Lead, the successful candidate will take responsibility for oversight of site documentation, documentation systems and archiving activities within a cGMP regulated environment.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all matters related to document control within a cGMP environment (document mastering, issuance, distribution, storage, archiving)
- Maintain technical agreements with external providers
- Monitor and update technical reports
- Participate in and conduct regular internal compliance audits
- Take responsibility for training new employees on GDP documentation and electronic document systems
- Manage external document storage activities
- Facilitate regular external audits
- Generate regular and accurate reports on key performance metrics
- Third level diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working within a regulated environment (pharma/biotech companies)
- Sound knowledge of cGMP regulations and guidelines
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- High level of IT skills
- Approachable and friendly
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritise own workload
If this sounds like the role for you call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or email your CV direct to email@example.com, TODAY!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.