Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experience Quality Systems Manager to work with our innovative client in Cork on an interim basis. This is a 12 month contract role initially with potential for extension.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent people management support to multiple direct reports across Quality Assurance, Document Control and Quality Systems departments
- Lead and support the Quality Systems team.
- Monitor and maintain QA Document Control across the site
- Ensure inspection readiness across the site is maintained at all times
- Provide oversight on the key quality systems required across the site
- Lead the governance of all quality metrics on site
- Manage the site Self-Inspection Program
- Liaise closely with Quality Managers regularly
- Assist with Quality troubleshooting as necessary
- Participate in and facilitate continuous improvement and the use of lean practices across the team
- Masters qualification with at least 8 years’ experience within a similar environment OR a Bachelor’s qualification with a minimum of 10 years’ experience within a similar environment
- 8+ years’ experience within cGMP regulated manufacturing setting
- Proven knowledge and proficiency in Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Must be comfortable addressing large groups/ giving presentations to audiences and inspectors
- Ability to comprehend technical information related to equipment, processes and regulatory guidelines
- Strong understanding of FDA and EU regulatory requirements
- Exceptional people management and decision making skills
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or email your CV direct to email@example.com, TODAY!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.