Service Delivery Manager (Incident)
My client a leading Financial Services Company, has an excellent opportunity available for a Service Delivery Manager. The successful candidate will be part of a fully dedicated team of professionals who are empowered to engage and mobilize other technical teams to handle technology disruption events according to a documented Incident Response Plan.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring incidents are managed to resolution and as quickly as possible through effective coordination of resources, appropriate escalation and meeting facilitation.
- Working in conjunction with IT service owners and support teams to determine root cause analysis, develop action plans to prevent recurrence of incidents and problems as well resulting tasks to completion.
- Facilitating review meetings, document learnings and developing implementation plans to address fall-out and mitigate future risks.
- Developing, documenting and implementing new and/or modified procedures as required using multiple vectors (post incident reviews, performance metric, etc).
What you need:
- 2+ years’ experience with incident management / problem management / root cause analysis in an IT environment
- Foundation certification and working knowledge of ITIL V3 Service Management Framework with specialization on Incident and Problem Management processes.
- Working knowledge of Service Management tools such as HP Service Manager, ServiceNow
- Demonstrated ability to identify and execute process improvements and efficiency gains
- Strong organizational, and troubleshooting skills
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Educational Support – to help build your career
- Wellness programme
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.