Senior Financial Accountant | Modern Technology Firm | North Dublin
My client, a unique and innovative technology firm is seeking a senior financial accountant who has the ambition and drive to become a key member of the finance function. The position is permanent and the salary is 70k + benefits.
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly supportive Financial Accountant Team Lead. The successful candidate will be a goal-oriented, service-minded individual with a desire to lead a team of Financial Accountants to ensure best in class service is delivered to all stakeholders.
The role of Financial Accountant offers fantastic scope - apart from core accounting tasks you will have the opportunity to work on:
• ad hoc financial projects
• Work closely with the FD
• Preparation and review of management accounts under US GAAP
• Preparation and review of Statutory accounts under FRS102
• Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
• Assist with US GAAP and Statutory audits
• Cash flow forecasting and reporting
• Detailed analysis of Cost of sales
• Driving key inputs to financial forecasts
• Delivery of monthly and quarterly financial reports
• Support accounts payable function
• Support ERP system development and maintenance
• Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
• 5 - 10 years PQE
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
• Knowledge of US GAAP
• Strong understanding of financial systems, processes and controls
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.