Sales Manager - Security Systems
A growing Irish organisation are seeking to grow their existing team in order to seek out low hanging fruit opportunities with their existing client base. This is a new opportunity for someone with a technical mindset to succeed in a B2B environment. You will be given a book of business and asked to build relationships to retain and grow them
€60-80k, Company Car, bonus
Key duties of the job include:
- Engage all existing clients, build a rapport with them and seek out oppportunities to add revenue streams
- Ensure provision of existing contracts are to the highest standard
- Give direction to and oversee teams of installation and maintenance people on site
- Develop a strategic plan to grow your portfolio of clients
- Seek out new business opportunities as and when they arise
- 4-5 years in a technical sales environment
- Trade qualifaction as an electrician or 3rd level in electrical engineering
- Full, clean driving licence
Please forward all applications to Alan in Sigmar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 014744624 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.