My client a multi-national in West Dublin currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong analytical and commercial finance background. involves working with the central finance department and the Brand Director in the development of strategy, policy and plans for the business and taking full responsibility for the delivery of financial results.
• The role involves routine financial reporting to central finance and the co-ordination and agreement of annual 5 year planning and budgets.
• The Senior Commercial Accountant is also responsible for financial input into other projects as allocated by the CFO, the Controlling Manager and the Brand Director.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual results, budget and forecasts and communication of same locally and to international headquarters
• Responsible for accurate and efficient management of marketing and tactical budgets and all factory support due to the brand
• Ensure that all expenditures within the brand are included in the budget
• Assess, recommend and approve all departmental expenses
• Ensuring all credit and debit notes issued within the department are accurate
• Active involvement in all internal processes and ensure compliance with internal control
• Review general ledger accounts
• Qualified Accountant with a strong multi-national and commercial background
• Strong Excel skills
• Strong user of Microsoft Power Point
• Knowledge of SAP/ Module CO an advantage
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.