My client, an internationally renowned, investments solutions company is looking for a talented Unix Engineer to join it’s ever growing team. This is a job opportunity based in Dublin City Centre and is a Senior position within a technology driven, global environment.
This role will focus on managing the global infrastructure and supporting the final delivery of business projects.
- Excellent RHEL Linux skills but with a working understanding of Solaris & AIX
- Ability to script and automate Unix builds and layering of applications onto Linux platforms
- Excellent Ansible skills
- Installation and maintenance of new servers and 3rd party software
- System performance reporting, and enhancement
- Shell/Perl/Python scripting
- Experience of working in a highly virtualized environment
- Good awareness of DevOps practices and can work in a DevOps manner
- Able to collaborate across technical teams
- Technical awareness of future products, concepts and standards
- Evaluation and recommendation of new products and technologies
- Disaster recovery and contingency planning
- Develop and enhance standards
- Systems performance analysis and management
For more information and a private and confidential chat please contact Conor McHugh on 01 4744622 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.