Part Qualified Accountant with Spanish 36K
My client, a successful multinational based in South Dublin, are looking to hire a Part Qualified Accountant with Spanish. The candidate will be responsible for providing accounting solutions and support to their Spanish and Mexican Ledgers.
- Reconciliation and review of general ledger accounts;
- Account Reconciliation Monitoring;
- Providing cross departmental support;
- Providing support for the month end, quarter end and year end close process;
- Ensuring that financial information is translated appropriately for inclusion in US GAAP and Spanish GAAP reporting.
- Assist in monthly business line reporting where required.
- Build strong relationships with business lines and provide ongoing support.
- Support Regulatory, Tax, Treasury and HR teams by providing or reviewing financial information when/where required.
- Liaise with local Spanish and Mexican contacts.
- Assist in Financial Statement preparation.
- Dealing with External/Internal Auditor upon receipt of queries.
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
- Experience in account balancing and account reconciliations preferred.
- Experience in multiple currency accounting preferred.
- Experience using Oracle systems or similar.
- Experience in working within teams to achieve strict deadlines.
- Spanish speaker.
To apply for this Part Qualified Accountant role in South Dublin, contact in confidence Sirina McKeogh in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4659 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.