A well-established legal firm in Dublin is recruiting for a number of accountants.
- The recurring accounts procedures include:
○ Bank Reconciliations;
○ Payments and receipts, lodgements;
○ Assisting with the preparation of VAT returns;
○ Processing payments, bank transfers;
○ Processing of invoices and finalising the payments;
- Liaise with the software provider to develop the system and reporting frameworks to ensure compliance with financial reporting obligations and governance;
○ Daily bank reconciliations will be used to feed into the cashflow forecast model;
○ Bank Reconciliation process;
○ Cashflow forecasting.
- Set up worksheets such as a fixed asset register and develop monthly processes to maintain and reconcile;
- Perform a full audit of the chart of accounts, updating as necessary to enable the trial balance report to be used for reporting by practice group;
- Create a Balance sheet reconciliation process, to be prepared by accounts team and reviewed by the financial controller monthly;
- Automate the process of production of the monthly P&L and balance sheet;
- Work with the financial controller to refine the credit control information received and process of collection across the firm;
○ Develop a month end checklist, including responsibilities and deadlines for the accounts team, which includes account accrual journals, prepayments etc;
○ Assist with the automation of the budget data by uploading the finalised budgets into the practice management system, both against individual fee earners and P&L for monthly and annual reporting;
○ Other ad-hoc duties as they arise.
- Three/four years’ similar experience ideally in a solicitors practice
- Fully or part ACCA, CAI qualifies
- Strong attention to detail and problem- solving
- Excellent excel skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills
If interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.