Payroll Specialist 37K
The successful candidate will be a senior member of the payroll team, made up of experienced and specialised professionals. They will build relationships with clients to ensure a first class delivery in all aspects of client payroll services, and specifically will work with the Senior Manager on the team in dealing with some of the more complex aspects of payroll delivery. The role might be particularly suited to someone looking to develop their career within a leading firm.
- Quality review of client payrolls processed by payroll specialists in accordance with rigorous review procedures;
- Adherence to payroll processes and procedures and contribute to the development and implementation of enhanced processes and procedures and streamlining through automation;
- Process and submit Revenue returns on behalf of clients in line with Revenue deadlines;
- Build strong relationships with clients through regular interaction, dealing with their queries and attending client review meetings with the payroll managers;
- Close interaction with employment tax team and introducing them to payroll clients where issues or opportunities arise;
- Assist the Payroll Managers in the completion of internal risk management documentation;
- Accurately record daily timesheets and ensure accurate billing of clients;
- At least two years’ experience in Republic of Ireland payroll processing or advisory;
- Employment tax experience desirable;
- Experience in working in a client service environment.
- IPASS Qualification
To apply for this Payroll Specilaist role in Dublin City Centre, contact in confidence Sirina McKeogh in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4659 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.