This rapidly expanding Medical Device company in Galway is looking for a Senior Manager - Operational Excellence (OPEX).
- In this role you will be responsible for the establishment, coordination and roll out of all OPEX Activity for the Galway site and will be tasked with creating a culture and methodology of continuous improvement.
- This role works very closely with peer OPEX Managers across multiple sites, as it becomes a Centre of Excellence.
- You will apply industry standard techniques to drive a structured approach to optimise Process Improvement, for increased productivity and quality, and reduced waste.
- You will also be responsible for leading the deployment of Process Improvement in the Galway site utilising Lean Six Sigma / McKinsey methodology of transformational change
- The role will require a hands-on approach, working with cross-functional teams, to develop and support delivery of site-specific Process Improvement initiatives.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Process Improvement role
- 3rd Level Qualification in Process, Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Green / Black belt qualification or equivalent
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and structured problem solving
- Willingness to travel
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.