My client within the Investment banking industry currently have a requirement for a senior accountant qualified with 4 years post qualified experience. You will have strong financial product knowledge and some exposure to the product control/ front office side of things
You will support all businesses based in the entity- including Financing, Stockloan and treasury functions
• MI / Regulatory reporting - local based reporting / MI production requirements. These encompass front to back revenue, expenses, PTI and balance sheet analyses, and providing quarterly regulatory reporting to the Financial Accounting team.
• Providing support for Financial Planning analysis / forecasting process
• Preparation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet commentary required for Regulatory reporting
• Ad hoc analytical review / investigative data analyses.
• Projects within finance
• Qualified Accountant with 4-5 years pqe
• Must have an Investment banking background – from a finance perspective
• Strong treasury/ financial product knowledge
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.