My client within financial services currently have a varied role for a qualified accountant with 2 years pqe. Within this role you will be involved in Preparation of the Regulatory and Management Reporting required by Central Bank of Ireland
• Preparation of the Regulatory Reporting on a timely basis ensuring it is reconciled to the Bank’s GL.
• Resolution of all issues and review points prior to submission
• Adherence to current Head Office and CBI requirements in the preparation of the reporting.
• Provide assistance to the Financial Control team in their reconciliation between Management and Regulatory reporting.
• Completion of intercompany reporting including investigation and follow up of mismatches on a monthly basis.
• Keep up to date and gain an understanding of new reporting requirements, prepare gap analysis and ensure delivery of system solutions including specification and user acceptance testing.
• Involvement in a variety of projects as required including ad hoc analysis.
• Assist and co-operate with external and internal audits and reviews
• Projects: Assist in any projects underway within Financial Reporting team, e.g. IFRS 9, intercompany clean up.
• Qualified Accountant with 2 years pqe- financial services or banking background and knowledge and experience around preparing central bank returns
• Good systems knowledge of regulatory reporting systems
If interested in this role and have the requirements outlined above send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.