My client based in the city center currently have a requirement for an accounts assistant with 2 years strong accounts experience. You will be involved in all AP, AR and general accounts duties
• Creditors Ledger – coding and inputting of invoices, reconciling to supplier statements, arranging supplier payments, and managing the creditor’s ledger
• Debtors Ledger – preparing sales invoices, recording debtor receipts, and managing the debtor’s ledger. Preparing recharge invoices
• Bank – responsible for recording all postings over the bank accounts and month end bank reconciliations;
• VAT returns – responsible for preparation of bi-monthly returns
• P30 returns
• Nominal ledger – posting of journals and reconciling control accounts
• Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
• 2 Years accounts experience in a busy hands on role - Must be within a multi-national
• Evidence of Strong Excel and IT skills, including accounting systems, preferably Quick Books.
• Part or full Accounts Technician Qualification desirable.
• Flexible and adaptable to a fast paced environment as well as strong attention to detail.
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.