My client is looking for an experienced part qualified accountant that is in the process of becoming a qualified accountant. This is a growing tech company and you will be part of a small finance team and be involved in all aspects of month end and finance . There is huge potential for the right person to grow and progress within this company
- monthly management accounts and draft executive summary
- budgets and forecasts as required
- booking of general disbursement requests
- annual statutory financial statements and annual returns
- Board Books for Directors Board Meetings and preparation of annual returns
- VAT and PAYE/PRSI returns
- Assistance in the completion of insurance premium tax returns
- Performance management, absence management, disciplinary, grievance etc.
- Carry out monthly audits for invoicing and payroll
- Process accounts payable Invoices, credits and supplier payments on SAP Business One.
- Querying supplier invoices that do not agree to our PO
- Reconciliation of supplier statements at month end
- Other ad hoc accounts duties
- Final stages of exams or newly qualified
- Ideally exposure to regulatory returns or reporting
- Exposure to preparing month end and taking full responsibility for finance duties
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.