Part Qualified Accountant | Investment Company | 30K | Dublin 2
Investment company looking for a part qualified accountant to join their bustling Dublin office.
Salary €26-33,000 depending on experience and number of exams completed.
This role is permanent and offers extensive benefits such as study support.
Ideal Candidate will have;
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Actively working toward or intent on working toward their professional Accounting Accreditation (ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA)
- 1 years+ Relevant experience ideally in Financial Services Arena
- Sage 50 exposure a distinct advantage but not essential
Responsibilities of the Role;
- Invoice and payment entry on SAGE 50 accounting system
- Liaising with finance team in other European Offices
- Bank reconciliations at in-house and fund level
- Preparation of tax returns
- Regulatory Reporting
- Liaising with auditor during annual audit
- Shareholder & regulatory reporting
- Assisting in preparation of Board Reporting Pack
- Assist in preparing monthly reports and management accounts.
- Identify process improvements and enhance efficiencies
- Ad Hoc Project work as required
- Preparation of payment run
Louise Dillon; Sigmar Recruitment
Email CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.