Credit Controller | 30-35 | West Dublin
Logistics company based in West Dublin are currently looking for a credit controller. Ideal candidate would have 3 years credit control experience. Great role and out of the mayhem of city centre. This is a permanent role with benefits such as Pension.
- Ensuring timely payment of invoices.
- Managing outstanding debt in line with internal procedures.
- Resolving queries to ensure timely payments.
- Reconciling accounts at month end & creation ad hoc reports.
- Managing cash on occasion.
- Setting up new customer accounts.
- Ad hoc project work.
- 3+ years relevant experience in credit control.
- Distribution experience would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Previous use of ERP systems.
- Outstanding administrative and communication skills.
To apply for this Credit Control Role, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
For further details of this Credit Control Role, contact Louise Dillon at Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.