Customer Service Rep. – Limerick
Our client is an online platform specialized in live events (Cultural, Sports, Festivals Etc...)
And it is looking to recruit new talent to join their French CS Team. Based on their European HQ in Limerick.
Customer Service – provide e-mail and phone support to customers to the required standard which ensures a good balance between productivity and quality.
Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary to get the job done
Identify process improvement opportunities and raise through the appropriate forum
Support customers directly on the ground at major events around the world
Any other tasks as required
Skills and Attributes:
• Team player
• Takes ownership
• Organized and reliable with attention to detail
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• Work well under pressure
• Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
• Outstanding written and oral communication in all the desired languages
• A good sense of humour and positive, “make-it-work” attitude
• Must be comfortable with standard MS Office software (Outlook, Word) and quick to understand new software tools
• Fluency in French.
Experience & working hours:
• 1–2 years of professional experience
• You will be working a 40 hour week
• Must be willing to work shifts during evenings and weekends
If interested please apply to email@example.com or call 021-4847138
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.