Accounts Assistant 35K
My client, a global technology firm based in Dublin City Centre, is looking to hire a new Accounts Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic, high calibre Accounts Assistant to join a leading team.
- Input invoices for all entities within the group;
- Monthly review of Debtors and creditor balances;
- Reconcile Intercompany balances;
- Provide backup for the process of payments on on-line banking system and the updating of the all bank transactions to the general ledger;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Expense analysis;
- Customer invoicing.
- Assist finance team with investor reporting;
- Assist with reporting for investor presentations;
- Maintain database for portfolio companies;
- Support with external audit queries;
- Supporting finance projects;
- Identifying process improvements.
- Accountant with over 2 years’ experience working as part of a finance team.
- Strong end user computing skills in particular MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Sage 50 experience or experience working with accounting systems.
To apply for this Accounts Assistant role in Dublin City Centre, contact in confidence Sirina McKeogh in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4659 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.