This role, within a well-known not-for-profit organisation, requires broad experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Bank Reconciliations. The person will provide support to the accounting team to ensure transaction processes are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Source documentation, recording of income and coding. The administration and coordination with income sources where necessary. Provide receipts etc.
- Administration of the increasing volume and multiple sources of income.
- Revenue inquiries and audit work, responding to Revenue queries, change, and corrections.
- Analysis, reporting, and preparation of Refunds, prepare and coordinate the distribution to Councils and Conferences.
- Invoicing of Internal Levies. Comms and internal expended transaction processing (Cross Charging, Funding to Councils/Conferences), transaction documents preparation, recording, analysis, reporting, and related administration.
- Process Voucher orders, establish purchase requirement, invoicing to Conference and payment collection, manage vouchers received/issued and apply best practice controls.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Accounting Technician, diploma or higher qualification, would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Microsoft systems, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
To apply for this Financial Administrator role in Dublin City Centre, contact in confidence Sirina McKeogh in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4659 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.