Accounts Payable Specialist 38K
My client, a successful multinational based in South Dublin, are looking to fill an Accounts Payable Reconciliations Analyst role.
- Managing the daily open goods receive notes.
- Reconciling goods receive note against the unprocessed invoices.
- Submit matching requests to our Service Delivery Partner.
- Performing Vendor reconciliations.
- Liaising with the Vendors to resolve outstanding payables.
- Collaborating with SDP team to ensure matching requests are completed.
- Develop a deep understanding of AP tools and policy.
- Understands and communicates documented business policies and procedures including identifying, recommending, and implementing process changes.
- Delivers training on AP and policy to all levels of users in the organization as required.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 4 years’ relevant AP experience;
- Attentive to detail;
- Ability to multi-task with a strong sense for prioritisation;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Highly detailed knowledge of Accounts Payable process from a procure to pay mind-set;
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree/Diploma in accounting-related discipline.
To apply for this Accounts Payable role in South Dublin, contact in confidence Sirina McKeogh in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4659 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.