My Client is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Key Account Manager based in Dublin 12. Salary €38k + bonus.
The Purpose of the job
As the Supply Chain Key Account Manager you will be over seeing the supply chain and order capture team, and managing the relationship with their key customers.
The duties of the job:
- Managing and maintain the Supply Chain relationship with the suppliers
- Management of the customer planning team and office manger
- Implementing a suite of customer planning metrics and reports including Service Level reporting
- Managing the day to day relationship with the storage and transport partners
- Working closely with your supply chain and cross functional colleagues to achieve positive customer service levels
- Managing key customer planning IT projects
Requirements of the job:
- Experience in customer facing commercial, supply chain or similar role
- Experience managing or supervising people
- Knowledge of ERP/CRM systems would be an advantage
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more information you can contact myself directly on 014744652, Pamela Hughes, Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.