Lending Manager €50k to €65 DOE Permanent As part of the Restructuring Team, you will have responsibility for management of a dedicated portfolio of customers across Personal, SME, Corporate and Property Sectors
- To proactively manage a portfolio of customers across a number of sectors, providing the highest standards in customer relationship.
- To develop positive and professional working relationships with key internal and external teams.
- Achieve KPI's which will include both restructuring and management of restructured portfolio of customers.
- 5-10 years’ experience of working in a lending and / or restructuring area of a financial services company is highly desirable.
- Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with clients in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- An ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team.
- An ability to prioritise and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results.
QFA Qualified or APA Qualified
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.