Looking for an experienced QC Supervisor (or similar) to take up a QC Director Role within a leading pharmaceutical, inhalation medicine oriented -manufacturing plant. Attractive benefits & package.
This individual will report into the site's Quality Director.
- Manage and steer the QC team into the direction outlined by the companies goals.
- Act as an SME in Quality Control and provide expert knowledge in relation to manufacturing operations.
- Ensure QC release function as set up by regulatory frameworks.
- Oversee and ensure complete control of deviations and non-conformances.
- Ensure the lab's compliance to FDA/EU standard.
- Assist technical transfers as and when required.
What Will This Job Need:
- 3rd level BSc or similar qualification.
- 7-10 years of pharmaceutical GMP experience.
- Appreciation of OpEx or Continuous Improvement methodologies - applicable to QC field.
- People management experience
If you think that you suit the above profile, and even if you are lacking certain points - please apply or call to discuss your profile. We are looking for driven and motivated QC Supervisors and Managers who are ready to take up a step-up in their role. Call 014744692 or email email@example.com .
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.