Accounting / Finance Qualification or part Qualified Accountant
- 3+ years funds experience
- 2 years financial reporting / or audit experience / knowlege of Irish / UK GAAP and International GAAP.
- Serve as main daily client operational contact for a range of clients;
- Preparation and review of Annual and Interim Financial Statements;
- Supervise Financial Reporting Analysts on systems, processing, procedures and job responsibilities;
- Overseeing and reviewing the completion of Irish Financial Regulator Filings / Irish Stock Exchange Filings
- Annual Bonus €5000
- 22 Days Holidays plus Good Friday
- Pension, defined contribution 8% after probation
- Club sub 50% up to €316 Max
- Education assistance 50% up front and 50% on completion
- Bus casual Monday -Thursday, casual on Friday
- Appraisal twice a year
Please send CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 474 4691 tp discuss.
Or Attach CV through LinkedIn too https://www.linkedin.com/in/aoife-mc-camley-85102210/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.