Financial Reporting 45k- 55k + bonus + more City Centre
My client a huge multinational are looking for 3 X Financial Reporting Accountants to join their growing financial reporting team.
Ideally, you will have a background in funds, or audit ( FS audit) and seeking a career move with an expanding company.
This role will assume responsibility for assisting in financial statement preparation, regulatory filing and Compliance in the relevant Fund jurisdiction and accounting principles.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Serve as main daily client operational contact for a range of clients
- Preparation and review of Annual and Interim Financial Statements
- Supervise Financial Reporting Analysts on systems, processing, procedures and job responsibilities
- Train, coach and mentor new employees, develop and motivate staff within their sub-unit; Provide input and feedback to Manager regarding employees’ ongoing performance/development/ performance appraisals
- Work with Manager to ensure employees adhere to company policies and procedures; Assisting in preparation of coordinating, planning and completion of audits/audit requirements
- Overseeing and reviewing the distribution of Financial Statements / Interim Financial Statements
- Overseeing and reviewing the completion of Irish Financial Regulator Filings / Irish Stock Exchange Filings
- Overseeing and reviewing the completion of Annual Filings; Maintaining a Central Library of All Audited Financial Statements
- Compliance with service level agreements with the accounting teams / external stakeholders
- Compliance with all regulatory reporting requirements (IFSRA, CSO and relevant marketing institutions)
- Overseeing the working of Financial Reporting Team members to ensure deadlines are met
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression
- Annual Bonus
- 22 Days Holidays plus Good Friday
- VHI + alot more
Please send CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 474 4691 to discuss.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.