Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to work with a leading global company. Reporting to Head of Data, this position offers the candidate the freedom and flexibility to work remotely and the chance to work with one of the most advanced data sets with cutting edge technology.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- You will apply your data science and engineering skills to create products based on machine learning, analyze large volumes of complex data, model challenging problems, and develop algorithms to solve our internal and client needs.
- You will work and experiment with state-of-the-art web crawling, machine learning and data processing technologies. Some of the problems you’ll be working on include object detection, text classification, named entity recognition, crawling algorithms.
- You will work in collaboration with other data scientists and engineers across the business to design and build creative solutions to challenging problems
- Strong machine learning background (natural language processing, computer vision, deep learning, “classical” methods)
- Hands-on experience in Data Science projects (data preparation, target metrics, model evaluation, validation, etc.)
- Strong software development skills, ideally in python.
- Experience with any of these tools is a plus: pytorch, scikit-learn, tensorflow, pandas, jupyter, spacy, gensim, vowpal wabbit, crfsuite, scrapy, spark, AWS, docker, kafka.
If you are interested in this position, call Noel on 021-4847134 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.