Financial Controller | Investments | 90-100k
My client a leading financial services institute with huge market share in the insurance/investments sector has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious financial controller.
Reporting to the VP based in London the key responsibilities include preparing the statutory financial reporting and regulatory reporting for a UK-based asset manager.
The successful candidate will manage a team of three and will be the lead contact for the Dublin team.
Salary on this role ranges from 85k – 100k + Excellent Benefits.
• Coordinating & managing the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounting reports;
• Reviewing of the monthly/quarterly balance sheet reconciliations for Luxembourg, Dublin & London;
• Coordinating and preparing Board decks;
• Producing and distributing of key performance indicators;
• Cash Flow forecasting for entities & branches;
• Coordinating the FP& A team in the production of relevant financial data to support the annual budgetary process;
• Working with the billing manager on Investments global billing process & reporting; overseeing the complete Dublin Accounts Payable Process;
• Reviewing of Vat returns and the corporate tax computations for the London & Dublin entities in line with current guidelines ;
• Coordinating the production of the FCA quarterly return and annual returns;
• Implementing and reviewing of internal controls and enhancing procedures to improve efficiency and streamline automation of manual processes;
• Participating in developing the accounting infrastructure and application interfaces into core accounting systems;
• Assisting with the preparation of the financial statement under FRS102 guidelines;
• Overseeing a team of three people and ensuring employee goals are aligned with the broader goals within the finance group;
• Providing support to the Controller where appropriate;
• Participating in the local Risk Management meetings, where required;
• Handling queries and ad hoc reporting requirements for the respective entities.
• Degree in Accounting (or business related subject)
• ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant or Equivalent (Minimum 5 years post qualified experience)
• Proven experience in working in an organisation with tight Group Reporting deadlines across all Financial Disciplines (e.g. Accounts, Tax, Treasury)
• SAP experience including production of reports and interrogation
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, contact in confidence Gerald Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 () and send an updated version of your cv today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.