Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for a Senior Game Developer with a multi-national company based in Dublin.
What you will do:
- Translate designs and requirements into clean and efficient code
- Implement all technical aspects of each game such as animation, effects, UI and audio.
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Develop schedules and determine milestones
- Contribute to the design and collaborate with our talented team
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
- Defect identification and resolution and document technical specifications
- “Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development
- High level knowledge of at least one major OO programming language (C++, C#, Java etc)
- Excellent 3D and 2D mathematics skills
- Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- BS degree in Computer Science or Games Technology
To apply for this role or for more information, contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.