Our client who is part of the Global Infrastructure Group and a leading Irish provider of design, construct and commission services is seeking an experienced QSE Advisor with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role preferably with a background in Rail, Telecoms, Civil Engineering and Construction.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Management of Quality, Safety and Environmental System
- Quality, Safety & Environmental ISO Audit Compliance
- Staff Inductions
- Staff Training
- Reviewing existing Policies and procedures
- Safety Reporting
- Legislation Compliance
- QSE System Development
- Tender and Prequalification Support
- Safe System of Work Compliance
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role preferably with a background in Rail, Telecoms, Civil Engineering and Construction.
- Full Driving License
- 3rd Level Qualification in Occupational Safety & Health / Environmental Protection or similar
- Manual Handling Instructor Certification (desirable)
- Abrasive Wheels Instructor Certification (desirable)
- Fall Protection Inspection Certification (desirable)
- Fire Warden Certification (desirable)
Please contact Michael: Ph 01 4744665 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.