Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available with the Central Bank of Ireland based in Dublin for a Senior Data Analyst.
About The Role:
The purpose of the role is to provide specialist reporting & analytics expertise to support the supervision of investment funds, investment firms and securities markets in Ireland. This role will involve development of reporting and analytical tools to aid supervision. It is also responsible for doing ad-hoc analysis, including that of a complex nature, on regulatory data; analytical reporting; dashboards and data visualisation etc
What you will need:
- 8 year’s relevant experience in data analytics roles within industry and / or relevant financial services; Relevant experience includes: working in business/data analytics, business intelligence, or data-focused risk analysis within banking or financial services sector;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft BI stack is essential, including T-SQL, SSRS and preferably PowerBI;
- Prior knowledge of finance would be beneficial: including but not limited to investment funds, derivatives, asset management firms, stockbrokers etc.
- Good analytical, problem solving and organisational skills;
- Ability to critically assess complex / once-off issues and recommend / implement solutions;
- Ability to acquire proficiency in multiple technologies including the above tools / languages where further development is required;
- Ability to acquire an understanding of the broader regulatory environment and familiarise oneself with large datasets related to such;
- Strong verbal and written communication: in particular the ability to relate to senior management and staff;
- Self-driven individual, with the ability to balance a workload of multiple requests with changing priorities and to effectively manage the expectations of stakeholders
- Acting professionally, ethically and with integrity.
To apply or for more information, please contact Claire on email@example.com or alternatively call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.