My client is looking for a people-oriented, customer-centric and forward-thinking Operations Manager, in their Order to Cash department to join its growing team in Cork.
This individual will be an exceptional professional, who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, and will be an active contributor to the team.
My client seeks alternative ways to provide opportunities for their people to excel, grow and build a great career. Other than working with a great team, they can also offer a very competitive benefits package, an open and friendly work environment where they empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to the company values which centre on their commitment to People, Excellence and Compliance.
- As a key member of staff, the Manager is expected to embrace and contribute to their culture of continuous improvement with a focus on streamlining processes adding value to the business and meeting customer/stakeholder needs.
- Be able to take charge of, inspire and influence a team of 10-12 employees
- Actively connect with employees and champion employee engagement
- Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning and having robust performance /coaching conversations.
- Work as part of the management team to make the environment a great place to work for all employees.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a similar managerial role within the Finance function
- MBA qualification is desirable.
- Any European Language is a plus
- Systems Experience especially SAP is a plus
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leah on 021 4847 135
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.